The most interesting news of April (Links in English)
- New Zealand releases final cannabis legislation ahead of referendum.
- Poland’s agriculture ministry recommends raising hemp THC levels to 1%.
- DEA lawsuit reveals US cannabis research policy violated international treaties.
- German medical cannabis imports show little growth in early 2020.
- Virginia governor signs bill to regulate hemp-derived CBD in food.
- Kansas governor says legal medical cannabis remains a possibility in 2020.
- Cannabis wholesale prices fall in Michigan after change in cannabis sales law.
- High Times acquires 13 California dispensaries from Harvest Health & Recreation.
- Canopy Growth to lay off 200 additional workers in latest cost-cutting measure.
- Australian government releases proposal to make CBD available over-the-counter.
- Scientists develop new, long-term method for storing cannabis pollen.
- Meta-study finds cannabis reduces opioid use in chronic pain patients.
- ‘No convincing evidence’ that smoking cannabis leads to chronic pulmonary disease.
- Costa Rican president announces his government will support legal hemp cultivation.
- European drug report shows consumers are moving to the darknet under lockdown.
- Oklahoma’s medical cannabis dispensaries see record sales in April.
- California cannabis reform efforts on hold as lawmakers tackle COVID-19 relief.
- Avicanna to export 100,000 cannabis seeds to the US.
The most interesting news of April (Links in Spanish)
- Medicinal cannabis: the importance of self-cultivation in isolation, Argentine time, «We are inside home, with the police busy in other things, without persecution. The moms who make medicinal cannabis for our …
- Lebanon becomes the first nation in the Middle East to legalize medical cannabis, Córdoba Good News (Press Release), … Cultivation of cannabis in the Middle East by the United Nations. The economic benefits the country could gain with medical marijuana …
- The pandemic has brought up cannabis use in Germany, Deutsche Welle, The cannabis industry is not hit by the crisis, quite the opposite. The demand is such that many run out of their medicinal doses in …
- By quarantine, the March for the Legalization of Marijuana will be virtual, The Echo of Tandil, Also the voices will rise to ask for the cessation of criminalization to cannabis users and growers. Tandil Medicinal Cannabis, …
- Cannabis industry and its importance during the pandemic, Milenio.com, … all licensed cannabis companies, regardless of whether the focus of the same is recreational or medicinal, should continue with their sales and …
- Legalize hemp production to revive the economy? , Radio Cable, In Ecuador, the legalization of cannabis crops for medicinal or therapeutic use is planned for June. And, as The Universe explains, …
- Fitnes and marijuana: a new generation of athletes emerges, Cannabis Nation, … generations as well as a more relaxed attitude in the laws that prohibited cannabis have helped medical and recreational marijuana be …
- JuicyFields: The platform to invest in the cannabis industry, CryptoMonedaseICO (blog), Collective cultivation or electronic cultivation with JuicyFields allows anyone to grow medical cannabis legally and earn income from the …
- Marijuana, an essential service? , La Rioja, That is what has proposed a cannabis club in Barcelona, which has … who use marijuana medicinally for all kinds of ailments, …